- Cylinder, 61 mm
- Piston pin
- Head gasket and base gasket
- Head Big valve non emissions head
- A9 Camshaft
Head comes with performance springs, retainers and keepers intake valve is 27 mm, exhaust is 23 mm. Performance A9 cam included. Your current cylinder must be style A for this kit to work. If the fins on your cylinder look different than the one in the picture then the kit may not work. May require the case to be milled. The OD of the bottom of the cylinder is 65 mm.
Please NOTE: If you open the gaskets, if you install the rings, if the kit is installed in anyway you CANNOT return it.
Please be sure of what you're buying. Any returned kits will be subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Camshaft Timing & Valve Adjustment
- Set the engine to TDC (piston is all the way at the top of the cylinder).
- Remove the spark plug and the small rubber plug on top of the flywheel cover, so that you can look down the hole at the fly wheel.
- Using a 14mm socket, turn the fly wheel until you see the letter T on the fly wheel line up with a line that has been cast in the case.
- The piston should now be at TDC.
- The camshaft will have one large hole at 12 o' clock and a small hole or line at 3 o' clock and 9 o' clock.
- Set the cam in the cradle with the large hole facing outward, and line the two small holes or line with the top of the cylinder head. (see fig 1.)
- Tilt the camshaft and slide the cam chain over the gear.
- Unlock the lock nut on the tappet. Using a feeler gauge adjust the valves to .004 mm clearance. Lock the lock nut into place.