DRIVE BELT 30-SERIES MANCO 5959/COMET 203589 AMERICAN SPORTWORKS KEN-BAR/GO KART
- The cogged drive belt used on most for Manco, American Sportworks, Yerf-Dog, Hammerhead and Ken-bar Karts with 5hp-7hp engines.
- Also used on for the Comet TAV2 bolt-on torque-a-verter kit.
Known to Fit:
- Comet Torq-A-Verter Series, 30 Series, TAV30, & TAV-2.
- Ken-Bar, Carter, Manco, & Kartco Go Karts.
- Hoffco & Comet Part numbers: 994-70, 203589, 203589A, 203589-W1, & 203589-W2.
- Manco part number: 285B, 286B, 286U, 485B, 906C, 5959.
- Murray part number: 12-8487.
- Baja Motorsports part number: BB65-395.
- Ken-Bar part number: 300-009.
- Stens part number: 255-299.
- Rotary part number: 8487.
- Width: 1.91cm (¾ inch)
- Length: 68.66 cm (27 1/32 inch)
- The belt is asymmetric with a 3/4 inch wide top face, 18º angle on one side, 2.5º angle on the other side.
- Instruction is not included, professional installation is highly recommended.
How to Select the correct belt?
- Determine the series type.
- Measure the ”Outer Diameter” (O.D.) of the driven pulley on the jackshaft.
- Measure the ”Center Distance” (C.D.), which is the exact distance between the center of the engine crankshaft and the center of the jackshaft, must be precise.
- Use the two measurements, the driven pulley outer diameter and center distance measurement to determine the correct belt part number from the relevant chart below.
- Should your machine's center distance fall between the center distance (C.D.) settings listed here, select from the two belts the one with the larger outside circumference (O.C.) for best wear and to avoid machine ”creep” during idling.